Monday, February 4, 2008

Snowy Days


February 4, 2008. SNOWY DAYS. Cameron and Robin sit in a snow bank by the Jalomi ( formally known as the jalopy and before that the 1961 mercedes.)
We have been pounded by storms this January. I don't know how much snow, but it feels like New York. We had six inches this morning. This is Cameron walking home from school. This is the corner we live on. I went out last week and told the snow plow guy that if he keeps pushing snow onto my side walk I wont be able to keep it shoveled. His response was "I have to put it somewhere." Can't he put it SOMEWHERE else?


Robin got a snowboard for her birthday (Yes, her birthday is in the spring--it's early). Clark took her over to the school playground to try it out.

It looks warm, but it is only about 18 degrees. We had the coldest January on record.

3 comments:

Deborah said...

We had a little bit of snow the middle of December and almost nothing since then.

Jonah Byers said...

Holy Hannah! I know you hate it, but I look at these pictures and think,"That is so cool!" You just never appreciate it when you're in the middle of it. You can throw that right back at me when I live through the summer in Arizona! ; )

Leigh Anna said...

So Robin when are you bringing your board to Colorado so we can hit the slopes?