Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas Break

NO SCHOOL!!! Yeah right, I've got so much homework it's not even funny. Yep, its still Ethan here at the abode posting. Everyone else is too chicken. Basically, everything is running the same as ever here, two wheels on the ground, two in the air. Jacob's happy because his campout got canceled, Wes and I had an argument because I wouldn't tell him what I'm getting mom. I'm practicing piano and trying not to think about home work, and Cameron can't wait for TRANSFORMERS that he is sure he's getting! Robin, Mom, and Dad all are about the same, eating everything the rest of us won't. Oh yeah, one more thing, I CAN DRIVE IN 1 WEEK!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Elder Jacob Christensen said...

Perhaps that would have been better phrased as, "Mom, Dad and Robin will eat a wide range of foods, unlike the rest of us.

Jen said...

So the burning question in my mind is "What did you get your mom and why wouldn't you tell Wes?!" Zach is still waiting until he can drive because the wacky Arizona MVD (yes, that's the Motor Vehicles Division -- not the DMV) won't let you drive until 5 months before your sixteenth birthday. Arizona is bizarre! So, Ethan, go eat something wierd for me - like salad. ; ) Tell your mom to post something.