Sunday, May 25, 2008

Random Blurbs

So Mom was going to post earlier today, but took a nap instead. That must mean that its my turn to blog. This week is the last week of school for us, I only have Tuesday and Wednesday, Thursday is yearbook day, and Friday is graduation. I think I got roped into going to graduation to play in the band, I need to check. On Thursday we're helping my uncle and his family move into their new house.

Next week is Trek, which means a trip to Savers or the D.I. for pioneer-like clothes. Last time the leaders prayed for adversity and the trip was subtitled "mudfest". This time I'm hoping that that doesn't happen.

Since the ancient Nephites and Lamanites didn't wear shirts, I've decided that I need to look good without one. Yesterday i did the bonus 'Ab Ripper X' dvd from the P-90X fitness program. Now my legs hurt? I guess that means that my abs were misplaced at birth and they are actually on my upper thighs, I'm a medical marvel!

So mom signed herself up for a Memorial Day half marathon, but then she forgot to pick up the registration, and now she has to go at 5:45 tomorrow morning to pick it up. She's not happy, which means that dinner tonight could have funky taste.

This is Ethan, saying 'vacuums suck', and c ya l8r

2 comments:

Jen said...

Okay, your legs hurt because of the in and outs, bicycles and crunchy frogs. Isn't p90x great?! I seriously think you should try Yoga. It is incredibly hard! You don't actually get the benefits of it unless you do the whole thing. We have the schedule if you want it.

Jen said...

P.S. I meant the benefits of P90X, not just yoga. (though I wish you look in finishing yoga the first time, we still just barely make it.)