Monday, May 19, 2008

So, I should try to blog more apparently. Leaving it up to E is entertaining, but not always informative. May feels like December. Not weather wise, but definitely school wise. We are trying to wrap up tests, projects, field trips and band concerts all before the end of May. Some how I have scheduled myself for two field trips tomorrow. Hmmm, Not sure how that is going to work. I wish I could say that it will get better when school gets out, but that is so NOT true. The three weeks before we leave are filled with summer gym, college classes, summer band, swim lessons, youth trek, and a family wedding. I am trying hard to stay out of PANIC mode. If I think to much about it I get overwhelmed. I have started a box to put trip stuff in as I remember it. Right now it has sun screen in it which the airlines will probably confiscate.

All of that aside we are finally having some great weather. Clark would disagree with that since he hate the hot. It's a good thing he gets to go on the father and sons campout this weekend in 60 degree weather and rain and not me.

4 comments:

Deborah said...

It is so nice to hear from you. I also go into panic mode when I see things pile up on the calendar. We are looking forward to seeing you all this summer.

Jen said...

I haven't been blogging or checking for a few weeks, so I'm so happy to see you posted! Yay for your weather finally, I won't comment on ours. I wish I could come help you with your crazy life! We have two days of school left and then CHAOS! yikes!

Heather said...

Mail the box to me and you can even get to have bug spray...remember that is important is NY. Actually I have some. Remind me to put in int eh RV for you.
Take a deep breath and.....breathe> I love by Deborah's motto lately
"Lets' get 'em out alive."

Heather said...

okay i am so crazy i meant "live" not love.... i do love the motto. and I meant "in the"
is there meds for this chaos that is Word of Wisdom friendly?

ok i may never post this as i am too stupid to get past the freakin' verification thing