Monday, August 25, 2008

Day of Firsts

It was a day of firsts at our house today. First day of Wesley's last year in high school. Jacob's first day of 9th grade. Robin's first day of 6th grade, last year in elementary school. Ethan and Cameron also had firsts. First day of 11 grade and 2nd grade. Cameron told me today when I woke him up that he did not want to go to school and then tried unsuccessfully to convince me he was going to throw up. Ethan on the other hand announced that he was dressed for the first day of school and immediately said probably no one would remember what he wore in two weeks anyway. I informed him they probably wont remember after school.
Another first, I swam 1050 meters today. This is HUGE for me. I have only been swimming 500 and today I thought I am just going to keep going and see how long I can go. I think I can finally count swimming as exercise now. The bike thing.... whole different story. It currently has a flat tire. Triathlon is in 12 days.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

How many laps is that? and how did you keep track? Congrats on all your firsts today.