Sunday, September 14, 2008

What's for dinner?

So, I need to tell you about my new found friend. I don't really know her. She posts everyday and I love it. Her blog is crockpot365.blogspot.com If you are wondering what to have for dinner check her site out. Of course I don't really make the meals she does, but I could if I wanted to. She made buffalo wing soup today. Sounds good, I have the ingredients, and I have children who would not even try it. So if you are needing a daily blog fix or an idea for dinner you to can have a new friend you don't even know.

3 comments:

Deborah said...

I just added her to my google reader account.

Leigh Anna said...

I don't have any of the ingredients to make the soup but have willing eaters. What do you say we get together, you cook and we'll eat. :)

Heather said...

I added her too. I also got a cook book called fix it and forget it.....
I haven't cooked anything yet..i forgot